Understated yet elegant, the Ludwig dresser features clean lines and tapered, splayed legs in a warm, walnut finish for a classic mid-century modern look. Designed to perfectly complement the different Ludwig beds in the collection, this dresser provides six spacious drawers accented with round, brushed brass pulls. All upper drawers are felt-lined to keep contents protected and in place. For added dimension and convenience, pair this with an optional coordinating mirror. A small-scale silhouette makes this dresser a perfect fit for any size space.
- Brushed brass round drawer pulls add to the timeless aesthetic
- Six soft-close drawers provide ample storage that's smooth and easy to access
- Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place
- Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces
- Coordinating 41\"H 38\"W 2\"D mirror available for a complete look
- Case Good Options: Brushed brass round drawer pulls add to the timeless aesthetic. Six soft-close drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s smooth and easy to access. Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place. Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces. Coordinating 41"H 38"W 2"D mirror available for a complete look.
- Product Headline: Timeless Simplicity
||58" 58 INH
||18" 18 INH
||34" 34 INH
||Chests and Dressers, Dressers
||25.96 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||183 lb (82.4 kg) 183 lb
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.