Borrowing from the look of vintage printmakers' flat-file storage, we've reimagined the classic design in our Cologne drawer chest to offer ample storage without sacrificing style. Featuring five roomy soft-close drawers accented with antiqued gold finish pulls, this drawer chest is designed to complement the different Cologne beds in the collection with a coordinating retro mid-century style. A rich, dark brown oak finish adorns the wood panels of varying sizes and planes, while elegantly capped antiqued gold feet add to the visual appeal. Timeless design and high-quality construction ensure the Cologne drawer chest can be enjoyed by future generations.
- Mid-century modern style with a printmaker-inspired look
- Crafted with red oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability
- Dark brown oak finish for a timeless, sophisticated aesthetic
- Wood panels vary in thickness and depth for a vintage look
- Antiqued gold pulls and metal-capped feet add a retro-inspired elegance
- Five soft-close drawers provide ample storage that's smooth and easy to access
- Case Good Options: Mid-century modern style with a printmaker-inspired look. Crafted with red oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability. Dark brown oak finish for a timeless, sophisticated aesthetic. Wood panels vary in thickness and depth for a vintage look. Antiqued gold pulls and metal-capped feet add a retro-inspired elegance. Five soft-close drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s smooth and easy to access.
- Product Headline: Retro Sophistication
||45" 45 INH
||20" 20 INH
||58" 58 INH
||Chests and Dressers, Chests
||42.44 cu ft (1.2 m 3 )
||214 lb (96.3 kg) 214 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.