Exposed Warmth and Character
Instantly add inviting character to living spaces with the Carpenter chairside table. Sized perfectly for smaller spaces, this table still has plenty of room to hold your favorite book and cup of coffee. An open lower shelf offers an additional area for storage or to display decor. Inspired by the look of vintage workbenches, this chairside table features distressed acacia wood planks for a reclaimed look, hand-worked metal frames and exposed bolt heads that are finished to resemble aged, oiled steel.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Open lower shelf provides easy-to-access storage
- Scaled to fit in living spaces, both large and small
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Open lower shelf provides easy-to-access storage. Scaled to fit in living spaces, both large and small. Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||18" 18 INH
||18" 18 INH
||23" 23 INH
||Tables, End Tables
||2.58 cu ft (0.1 m 3 )
||36 lb (16.2 kg) 36 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.