Product Description: Main Street displays chic rolled arms that are puckered and sheered to give off a soft, full look. Tight back cushions and soft seat cushions provide lasting comfort for your living space. Open this sofa to reveal our convenient sleeper that ensures you and your guests a sound night's rest.
- Open Depth: 92" (233.7 cm)
- Standard Pillows: 09P-91 (2)
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Standard Mattress: Splendid Comfort. Optional Mattress: Memory Flex. Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
- Product Headline: Clean, simple tailoring in a classic style
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||88" (223.5 cm) 88 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||191 lb (86 kg) 191 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||67" (170.2 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included, Mattress Included
||92" (233.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Standard Mattress: Splendid Comfort. Optional Mattress: Memory Flex. Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
||Clean, simple tailoring in a classic style
||61.56 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.