Description: Conversation Sofa
Product Description: Lean back and look sophisticated in this Westside classic. Rolled arms and tapered wooden legs elevate an angled profile so you can sit back and relax elegantly. Soft boxed seat and back cushions paired with quality construction provide years of comfortable seating for you and your family.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2), 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Measure carefully to ensure this sofa will fit into your home. Door openings must be a minimum of 36 inches wide, and hallway turns are not possible. Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
- Product Headline: Deep seating with refined style
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||101" (256.5 cm) 101 INH
||49" (124.5 cm) 49 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||189 lb (85 kg) 189 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||64" (162.6 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
||08P-91 (2), 08P-91 (2)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Measure carefully to ensure this sofa will fit into your home. Door openings must be a minimum of 36 inches wide, and hallway turns are not possible. Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
||Deep seating with refined style
||88.34 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.