Product Description: Add timeless style and endless comfort to your home with the Finley sofa. Refined design elements including sloped, tapered track arms and an elegant, buried welt trim on the arms and cushion edges give the sofa a beautiful silhouette. Back cushions are attached to ensure they stay neatly in place. And the seat cushions are reversible, so you can rotate them to maintain superior comfort and a fresh look. Durability and flexibility are never an issue, thanks to our patented C-Flex Spring technology. To create an aesthetic that is all your own, choose from hundreds of fabrics, including high performance options, and from three wood finishes for the tapered legs. Accent pillows are included to complete Finley's elevated style.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Available in three refined wood finish options for the tapered legs. Hundreds of fabric upholstery options available to suit your personal taste and decor.
- Product Headline: Tailored Elegance
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||88" (223.5 cm) 88 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||160 lb (72 kg) 160 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||77" (195.6 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
||54.7 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.