Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests
Product Description: With its extra-wide seats, Apollo provides ample room for stretching out and getting comfortable. Bucket seating and fully padded footrests allow you to recline in style and comfort, while the overstuffed divided back cushions provide ample support for both back and neck. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||79" (200.7 cm) 79 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||353 lb (158.8 kg) 353 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||43" (109.2 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, With Console, Cup Holders
||59.96 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.