Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: Treat your family to the comfort they deserve with the Nirvana Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Sitters on both ends can each put their feet up while watching TV using power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline. USB charging ports built into the controls provide easy-to-access power for your devices. At the end of a long day, you'll love sinking into the soft yet supportive pillow-back cushions and the wide, curved arms with a tailored pad overlay that reduce pressure on your forearms. Thoughtful details, including bold, puckered stitching and thick, welted trim give the recliner an elevated look. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit and ensures quality that will last for years to come. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric upholstery options to suit the style of you home.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 6
- Reclining Options: Pillow backs offer a mix of softness and support thatu2019s ideal for sore backs. Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms. Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB port built into power control for convenient charging. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit. Two color options of durable, cleanable 100 percent polyester fabrics to suit your decor. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Supportive and Serene
||86" (218.4 cm) 86 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||299 lb (134.6 kg) 299 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||69" (175.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||68.35 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.