Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Elijah accomplishes what many reclining styles cannot: comfort and fashion. Its extremely soft automotive-style bucket seats, extended footrests, and generously padded arms provide lasting comfort while the sleek shape and heavy-thread stitching exhibit stylish design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and adjust the lumbar support, with the touch of a button.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: The lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined. Power lumbar provides support for the lower back. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||88" (223.5 cm) 88 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||330 lb (148.5 kg) 330 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||62" (157.5 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||60.58 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.