The luxurious look of upscale stationary furniture combines with ergonomic adjustability and convenient features with the Aurora power reclining sectional with power headrests. Transform your living space into a stylish oasis for relaxation and surround yourself in contemporary comfort with design features such as soft, wide track arms and a low profile, stationary look with motion functionality. The dual power recline mechanism and power headrests help you achieve maximum relaxation, while Zero Gravity technology gives you a feeling of weightlessness. Useful features such as charging ports and a storage console offer added convenience of keeping mobile devices powered and drinks close at hand. Upholstered in two neutral color choices of durable top grain leather, the Aurora power reclining sectional serves as a beautiful complement to any home.
- Wide, flat seat provides spacious comfort
- Soft, wide contemporary track arms
- Low and modern profile headrest powers up when in use
- Low block wood leg is finished in a light, natural finish
- Available in two top grain leather color options that are durable for everyday use
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Customize your comfort with a power control inside the arm that adjusts the headrest and recline independently
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB-A and USB-C charging ports are built into power control for convenient charging and have zero draw technology to prevent the battery from draining when they re not in use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.