Modern styling highlighted with heavy-thread stitching
Highlighted throughout is a heavy-thread stitching detail drawing your eyes to all of Nance's features. Wrap-around arm pads and recessed back wings give Nance character and flair. Relax and enjoy the curved seating, divided back cushion, and fully padded footrest. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Upholstery Material: Leather Vinyl
- Safety locks prevent furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options:
- Control Options:
- Product Headline: Modern styling highlighted with heavy-thread stitching
||46" 46 INH
||42" 42 INH
||41" 41 INH
||72" (182.9 cm)
||12" (30.5 cm)
||Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 2-5
||33 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||163 lb (73.4 kg) 163 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.