Whether you're napping, watching a show, or entertaining, the Yuma Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests is sure to leave a lasting impression. Design details, including tailored leather and striking nailhead trim, elevate the look of this reclining sofa. Patented technology, including Zero Gravity recline and the DualFlex Spring System with a wide range of motion, ensure comfort that's built to last. An easy-to-access power control on both sides of the sofa allows sitters to independently adjust the recline and headrest, while a home button returns both to their original positions with one touch. And with a convenient USB port in the power control, you never have to get up to charge your device.
- Tailored leather and nailhead trim for a timeless design
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Zero Gravity recline technology relieves pressure as you sit
- Power controls on each side of the sofa independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Leather vinyl match has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Unique sofa design with two wide seats that offer plenty of space to spread out and relax
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||84" 84 INH
||41" 41 INH
||43" 43 INH
||67" (170.2 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Zero Gravity, Nailhead Trim
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||55.05 cu ft (1.6 m 3 )
||280 lb (126 kg) 280 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.